Letters to Dr. Walensky and her Rabbi
Dr. Robert L. Berkowitz, M.D., belongs to the same Congregation as Dr. Rochelle Walensky, the Director of the CDC.
Back in June, when ACIP was preparing to vote on approving the Covid vaccines for babies as young as 6 months, Dr. Berkowitz sent a letter to Dr. Walensky, with their mutual Rabbi copied in as well. Much of the information was supplied by Dr. Toby Rogers via his Substack. The letter reads as follows:
Subject: REJECT the Moderna and Pfizer EUA applications to inject mRNA into little children
Rochelle Walensky, MD
Director, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Roybal Building 21, Rm 12000
1600 Clifton Rd
Atlanta, GA 30333
phone: (404) 639-7000
“Dear Dr. Walensky,
I am writing to you as a fellow physician and a fellow member of the Temple Emanuel community, hoping to recruit your moral conscience as you consider one of the most important decisions you will make in your capacity as CDC Director. Today and tomorrow, your agency is considering the safety, immunogenicity and efficacy of the Pfizer and Moderna mRNA COVID-19 vaccines for administration in children as young as 6 months of age. Those of us who paid attention to the recent VRBPAC meeting before the FDA that considered the same vaccinations remain shocked and dumbfounded at the level of corruption that has affected that agency. There is no reason these vaccines should be approved for young children. I will make that point clear enough in what is to follow, but I expect you already know all that I will share. The current expectation is that your agency is set to rubber stamp the conclusions reached by the FDA. Do not go there. Your soul is in danger. We Jews do not sacrifice our children, and this action is tantamount to doing that. As the CDC Director, the responsibility falls uniquely to you to establish the direction of your agency, whether it be directed righteously or corruptly. You have an opportunity to turn this around. This is your time. Do not squander it.
Here is a review of the relevant facts.
1. There is no COVID-19 emergency for children under five years old.
Children have a 99.997% recovery rate and a body of medical literature indicates that almost zero healthy children under five years old have died from COVID-19. (https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(21)02867-1/fulltext)
• A large study conducted in Germany showed zero deaths for children under 5 and a case fatality rate of three out of a million in children without co-morbidities. (https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.11.30.21267048v1 )
•A Johns Hopkins study monitoring 48,000 children diagnosed with COVID-19 showed a zero mortality rate in children under 18 without co-morbidities. (https://s3.amazonaws.com/media2.fairhealth.org/whitepaper/asset/Risk%20Factors%20for%20COVID-19%20Mortality%20among%20Privately%20Insured%20Patients%20-%20A%20Claims%20Data%20Analysis%20-%20A%20FAIR%20Health%20White%20Paper.pdf )
•A study in Nature demonstrated that children under 18 with no co-morbidities have virtually no risk of death. ( https://www.nature.com/articles/s41591-021-01578-1 )
2. The data in connection with the Moderna and Pfizer EUA applications in kids is abysmal
• The Pfizer clinical trial in kids 6 months to four years old failed in December 2021 ( https://www.pfizer.com/news/press-release/press-release-detail/pfizer-and-biontech-provide-update-ongoing-studies-covid-19 ) and failed again in February 2022 ( https://www.nytimes.com/2022/02/12/world/the-fda-delays-action-on-covid-shots-for-young-children.html ). Adding a third dose did not solve the underlying problems with this shot in this age group.
• Against the Omicron variant, after one month, the Pfizer shot was only 12% effective in kids 5 to 11, after 6 weeks vaccine effectiveness was a shocking MINUS 41% (vaccinated kids were significantly more likely to catch COVID-19 than the unvaccinated). Recommending a vaccine with negative efficacy is insanity. (https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2022.02.25.22271454v1.full.pdf )
• Finland, Sweden, Denmark, and Norway have all suspended the use of the Moderna shot in young people because it leads to myocarditis. The FDA risk benefit assessment cited 26 studies showing that mRNA shots in general, and Moderna in particular increase the risk of myocarditis.
3. The harms from mRNA shots in children are catastrophic.
There are now 49,283 VAERS reports ( https://openvaers.com/covid-data/child-summaries ) of adverse events in children following COVID-19 shots including 114 reports of death, 457 reports of permanent disability, and 1,326 reports of myocarditis. These reports likely understate harms by a factor of 41 to 100.
Factor of 41: https://www.skirsch.com/covid/Deaths.pdf
In summary, you have a professional and moral obligation to reject the Moderna and Pfizer EUA applications to inject mRNA into little children. As you well know, a decision to approve these vaccines will allow them to become part of the routine vaccine schedule. These agents are not like traditional vaccines. As genetic therapies, the usual time requirement to evaluate for safety considerations is five years. We have not yet had five years of experience with these agents. It is reckless and irresponsible to consider these agents for young children. Already there are worrisome findings. The VAERS data is screaming at you, and you’ve given those of us who are alarmed by what we are seeing no sufficient reassurances that your agency is addressing this alarm. Instead, we have censorship of the vaccine-injured and of thoughtful physicians who have advocated for the gentler approach of early treatment with repurposed medications.
In my desperation to have you hear this concern, I’ve elected to copy this email to Rabbi Wes Gardenswartz. There needs to be some spiritual accountability as you face such a weighty decision. Do not shrink from your responsibility to take the right step with the agency that is under your direction. Your soul hangs in the balance.
Robert L. Berkowitz, MD”
After a few days went by with no response from either Dr. Walensky or their Rabbi, Dr. Berkowitz wrote another letter, to just the Rabbi this time:
“Date: June 20, 2022
Subject: Read and weep
Dear Rabbi Gardenswartz,
I copied you on an email I sent to Dr. Rochelle Walensky last Friday urging her to not take the next fateful step of approving COVID-19 vaccinations for infants. She has gone further than that and posted a video urging parents to subject their children to these vaccinations. I am not alone in my outrage over this move. I’ve attached an informed commentary below.
I wonder what it must be like for you to be regarded as her Rabbi. Might you feel some ethical obligation to attend to this in some way? Would you at least consider asking her to justify her position to you in a way that makes it sensible to you, after having read even just this one informed commentary?
Is it appropriate to suggest that this is within the purview of your concern as her Rabbi? If not you, who?
Dr. Walensky suggests that “rigorous scientific review” went into this decision. Here, in this four-minute video, is an informed discussion of the Pfizer study that was part of what justified Dr. Walensky’s decision.
Please feel free to forward this email to Dr. Walensky if you need to justify to her why you are motivated at this point to address this concern with her.
If you decide to not intervene, I would appreciate hearing from you your justification for that decision.
Robert L. Berkowitz, MD”
One of our country’s most important freedoms is that of free speech.
Agree with this essay? Disagree? Join the debate by writing to DailyClout HERE.