WHO “Abandons Plans for Covid Origin Investigation”. A Perfect Cover-Up?
A Co-Conspirator of Anthony Fauci, Dr. Jeremy Farrar, now Chief UN Scientist, does not want investigations to continue
The Nature Magazine reported that the World Health Organization “abandons plans to investigate Covid origin.”
The World Health Organization (WHO) has quietly shelved the second phase of its much-anticipated scientific investigation into the origins of the COVID-19 pandemic, citing ongoing challenges over attempts to conduct crucial studies in China, Nature has learned.
Interestingly, the WHO abandoned plans for the investigation shortly after Jeremy Farrar, an ally of Bill Gates and a co-conspirator in Dr. Fauci’s email group discussing plans to hide the origins of Covid-19 in 2020, was appointed to be the WHO’s chief scientist. Here’s Jeremy Farrar on the left side of this picture:
Below is the stated reason why the WHO abandoned the investigation: China does not want to provide the investigators with information!
Researchers say they are disappointed that the investigation isn’t going ahead, because understanding how the coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 first infected people is important for preventing future outbreaks. But without access to China, there is little that the WHO can do to advance the studies, says Angela Rasmussen, a virologist at the University of Saskatchewan in Saskatoon, Canada. “Their hands are really tied.”
Please appreciate the ridiculousness of the above argument and the gullibility of anyone who would believe such a nonsensical statement:
- A pathogen was released that killed millions.
- The country where the pathogen allegedly first appeared does not want investigations.
- Because of that, investigations are called off.
This makes no sense!
Consider this analogy:
Imagine that a victim was robbed while visiting a particular house. The homeowner, unsurprisingly, does not want to grant investigators access to the premises. Would that be a good reason to call off the investigation? Of course, no! Even if the house where the crime occurred was inaccessible or even burned down, investigators could ask for witnesses, summon cell phone records and text messages, collect recordings from nearby street cameras, and perhaps check nearby pawn shops to see if they sell any goods in question, and so on.
So, why would Jeremy Farrar and the WHO decline to investigate the origin of COVID-19, citing the refusal of China to allow access as the [bogus] reason not to investigate?
The explanation is quite apparent: the World Health Organization does NOT want us to know the origin of Covid-19. Had the WHO been interested, it could accomplish quite a bit without involving China. WHO could:
- Ask independent geneticists why Sars-Cov-2 has several genetic inserts that fold to form an analog of HIV gp120 protein, as described in Jan 2020 by a Pradhan et al. “uncanny similarity” article.
- Ask for any and all correspondence that led to a withdrawal of the above article on a SUNDAY two days later.
- Ask for any and all documentation from DARPA, EcoHealth Alliance, NIH, and Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation related to EcoHealth Alliance, which described SARS-Cov-2 in its 2018 DEFUSE proposal.
- Ask independent geneticists why the Sars-Cov-2 genome contains a reverse complement to a nucleotide sequence CTCCTCGGCGGGCACGTAG from Moderna cancer patent 9,587,003.
- Ask UNC virologist Ralph Baric, and the University of North Carolina, described by the DEFUSE proposal as the person to develop experimental viruses, for any and all correspondence starting from a few years ago.
It would help if the WHO could ask why the DEFUSE proposal contains the blueprint for designing a perfect ACE2-targeting mechanism binding to human lungs and a furin cleavage site conferring infectiousness and pathogenicity:
It would be good to ask EcoHealth’s Dr. Peter Daszak and Dr. Ralph Baric what was the reason to add HIV inserts to their experimental virus to infect immune cells via DC-SIGN (a mechanism independent of ACE2), described in the 2018 DEFUSE proposal here:
Infecting cells expressing DC-SIGN is what the HIV inserts of Sars-Cov-2 do, just like HIV itself, and it is the key to Covid-19 and Covid vaccine-mediated immune suppression.
It would also be good to ask how Dr. Fauci, on Feb 4, 2020, in his email exchange with Dr. Farrar and Francis Collins, knew that Sars-Cov-2 was grown in humanized ACE2 transgenic mice:
So, three years ago, in 2020, Fauci and Farrar had a pretty good idea of how Sars-Cov-2 evolved in transgenic mice, just as the DEFUSE proposal described.
The same Jeremy Farrar, also on Feb 4, 2020, knew full well about the reasons why Sars-Cov-2 had a “furin cleavage site,” as he forwarded an email to Fauci asking it to be kept in secret:
Perhaps Mr. Farrar can explain why he “forgot” all his 2020 discussions about engineered features of Sars-Cov-2 and instead decided to “stop investigations of Covid origin” in 2023 once he was appointed chief UN scientist.
Sars-Cov-2 Origin is Still a Mystery
There are some things that we know about Sars-Cov-2:
- Sars-Cov-2 was lab engineered
- It was designed to be a pandemic pathogen inducing immune suppression in the population and being vaccine-resistant (with the spike-based vaccine inducing same immune suppression).
- Extensive preparations for its release were undertaken in 2019. Examples include unexplained NIH work on a “novel coronavirus vaccine” in July 2019, a strangely specific pandemic preparedness exercise “Event 201” in Oct 2019, and more.
- In a moment of unlikely serendipity, Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation bought shares in an obscure startup BioNTech in September 2019. BioNTech, to that date, never produced any vaccine but was destined to become a multibillion “Covid vaccine manufacturer,” making the famous Pfizer vaccine. Such a lucky investment produced a 50-fold financial windfall for Bill.
There are some things that we do not yet know with any certainty. We do not know:
- Who exactly authorized its release?
- When was Sars-Cov-2 released?
- Where was it released? (could be Wuhan but far from certain)
- What was the objective of its developers and funders?
While we have some “pieces of the puzzle,” we do not have all of them, and they do not yet give us a perfect, day-by-day timeline. Be skeptical of claims about Sars-Cov-2 and its origin that are too specific without an extraordinary amount of data confirming such claims.
In addition, there seems to be a concerted effort to lay all blame on China and the Wuhan lab. While China likely played a role in the pandemic, it did not cause it unilaterally, and possibly was taken advantage of.
Investigation of Sars-Cov-2 Origin is Needed to Save Lives
We are in the fifth calendar year of a pandemic. All countries experienced excess mortality. In many places, excess mortality is continuing, baffling doctors and puzzling authorities.
Had we known the names and intentions of persons who guided the development of Sars-Cov-2, we would be better equipped to start working on countermeasures that work.
In addition, pandemic pathogens can be created (or adapted from animals to humans) in a moderately expensive lab employing only one or two talented virologists.
If this pandemic does not result in honest investigations, fair trials, and fitting punishments, another pandemic will be waiting just around the corner.
In a way, I am glad that the WHO is not “investigating” the origin of Covid-19. It would never be honest with us anyway.
I am not holding my breath waiting for “honest investigations,” but we cannot lose hope, right?
What do you think? Will the perpetrators be punished? Or was Covid-19 a perfect crime?
Subscribe to Igor’s Newsletter!
Please Help the DailyClout / War Room Volunteers Blow the Biggest Story of Our Lifetime Wide Open
The information that Pfizer and the FDA wanted to keep hidden for 75 years has been thoroughly documented and compiled into an ebook – and made available on Amazon.
We are shattering expectations, but we need your continued support to push truth up the algorithm, which is not just good for the book and the project but also for the conversation, forcing the criminals to be confronted. We already have the blueprint for prosecution; we just need enough people informed to demand accountability:
Pick Up Your Copy!
Also available on our website.
One of our country’s most important freedoms is that of free speech.
Agree with this essay? Disagree? Join the debate by writing to DailyClout HERE.