Defend Your Freedom – OPPOSE These 10 California Bills!
OPPOSE These 10 California Bills –
Voting Happening in the Next 2 Weeks!
- SB 871 – Adds CV19 inj. to list of immunizations for public/private school, regardless to FDA approval, no PBE, very rare ME (see 2098)
- AB 2098 – Classifies anti-Covid medical opinion as “unprofessional conduct” subject to discipline by the medical board
- SB 866 – Lowers the vax age of consent to 12 without parental consent or knowledge
- SB 920 – Authorizes the medical board to inspect a doctor’s office and medical records without patient’s consent
- SB 1464 – Required Law Enforcement to enforce public health guidelines or lose their funding
- SB 1479 – Requires schools to create long-term testing plans and report test results to CDPH
- SB 1390 – Prohibits any person/entity from making statements government deems untrue or misleading by any means including on internet/ads
- SB 1184 – Authorizes school health personnel to disclose child’s medical info without parents consent to a third party
- AB 1797 – Creates an immunization tracking system giving all government agencies access to vax records of all persons
- AB 1993 – Requires proof of CV19 vax for all employees & independent contractors to work in CA