Report 21: What Did Pfizer Know, and When Did They Know It? Neurological Harms Concealed
What Did Pfizer Know, and When Did They Know It? Neurological Harms Concealed.
By a DailyClout/War Room Pfizer Documents Analysis Project volunteer who wishes to remain anonymous
This report assists in answering, “What did Pfizer know, and when did they know it?” concerning its COVID-19 vaccine. The report focuses on neurological complaints post-injection with the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine, as well as on several other, non-neurological reported symptoms.
The information presented comes from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Wonder website (CDC.Wonder.gov) through which anyone can access CDC’s VAERS system. VAERS is a reporting system for vaccine manufacturers, health care providers, and the general public to notify the CDC of issues, injuries, symptoms, any problem with a vaccine.
The Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) provides answers to what Pfizer knew about vaccine injuries resulting from its COVID-19 vaccine and when they knew it. The purpose of VAERS is to alert Pfizer, the CDC, and the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to safety signals requiring investigation.
Below are seven screenshots of six VAERS reports obtained directly from the VAERS system.
1) The first screenshot shows reports of deaths and headaches reported by those vaccinated in January, February, and March of 2021. The mass vaccination of Americans had just started in that time frame. VAERS reports from the first three months gave Pfizer, the CDC and the FDA critical safety signal information to act upon, though they chose not to address the clear safety signals.
This screenshot shows 3,385 deaths reported in three months, as well as 27,084 headaches which will be elaborated upon in another screenshot. [https://wonder.cdc.gov/controller/datarequest/D8;jsessionid=6227282DDE2B9107FA07D6EF49E0]
2) The second screenshot presents five categories of serious neurological complaints reported in January, February, and March of 2021: 900 cases of Bell’s Palsy; 880 Cerebrovascular Accidents (CVA), also known as stroke; 138 reports of Guillain-Barre Syndrome; 118 reports of paralysis; and 175 of Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA), which is a temporary period of symptoms similar to – but not as severe as – those of a stroke. [https://wonder.cdc.gov/controller/datarequest/D8;jsessionid=676830642B26323B16BB6DEF1AF6]
3) Below are the results for three more categories of major neurological symptoms reported in January, February, and March of 2021 — 19 reports of Amytrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), a progressive nervous system disease that affects nerve cells in the brain and spinal cord, causing loss of muscle control; 50 reports of Multiple Sclerosis; and 656 seizures.
4) While CVA and TIA, shown in the second screenshot above, are neurological complaints, they are caused by blood clots in the brain. Therefore, reviewing several other symptoms also caused by blood clotting issues is pertinent. The screenshot below shows reports of 294 Acute Myocardial Infarction (i.e., acute heart attack), 584 Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), and 790 Pulmonary Embolism in January, February, and March of 2021. [https://wonder.cdc.gov/controller/datarequest/D8;jsessionid=51F5E583E6AEF7AE1A6A1BDCFD1B]
5) The following screenshot shows that there were no reports of Acute Myocardial Infarction, death, and Pulmonary Embolism from 2015 through 2019 after receiving any Pfizer vaccine, prior to the COVID-19 vaccine debuted. Hundreds of Pfizer vaccines are listed in the VAERS system for 2015-2019. Yet, no one reported incidences of Acute Myocardial Infarction, death, or Pulmonary Embolism after receiving a Pfizer vaccine during those five years. [https://wonder.cdc.gov/controller/datarequest/D8;jsessionid=033107A2EA6A73EEDFA7EDAA68BE]
6) These final two screenshots show the first and last pages of a VAERS request for all symptom complaints in VAERS for all Pfizer vaccines administered from 2015 through 2019, before the COVID-19 vaccine was available. The total of reported symptoms complaints was only 559 for those five years. In contrast, there were 584 reports of Deep Vein Thrombosis in just the first three months of 2021, all related to Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine. The most frequent complaints in this report before 2020 were for headaches, weakness, and muscle pain, all with less than 20 examples. In contrast, as shown in Figure 1 above, there were 27,000 headaches reported in association with Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine. [https://wonder.cdc.gov/controller/datarequest/D8;jsessionid=8EE87DA751B1EC168FBD8432A2E6]
Steve Kirsch noted, “The CDC knew in January 2021 that the vaccines were unsafe, but they said nothing.” [https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/the-cdc-knew-in-January-2021-that?s=r] The evidence identified from VAERS that has been identified in the reports shows conclusively that Pfizer, the CDC, and the FDA knew that severe neurological and blood clotting harms were resulting from the mRNA vaccines on grand scale. To date, they remain silent and are not taking action to stop the life-altering and sometimes fatal outcomes from Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine.