‘Nature’s Astonishing Elixir’: A Breakthrough in Unveiling the ‘Fountain of Youth’
Could the adage “an apple a day keeps the doctor away” hold the key to defying aging? Recent groundbreaking research suggests that apples might just be one of the hidden secrets to maintaining youthful vigor!
An innovative discovery in the realm of anti-aging has been unveiled — apple stem cells.
In the last decade, Swiss scientists discovered the unusual longevity of apple stem cells that kept their apples alive for months, while all of the other fruits around them shriveled and fell off their trees. These Swiss Apple trees have the ability to heal themselves and last longer than other varieties. But what was the secret to these apples’ prolonged lives?
The answer is stem cells. But what are stem cells exactly?
Stem cells are unique in that they have the ability to go through numerous cycles and cell divisions while maintaining an undifferentiated state. Primarily, stem cells are capable of self-renewal and can transform themselves into other cell types of the same tissue. Their crucial role is to replenish dying cells and regenerate damaged tissue.
Oftentimes referred to as ‘The Fountain of Youth’, intense research of apple stem cells has proven amazing effects on human tissue. They boost production of human stem cells, protect the cell from stress, and decrease wrinkles. How does it work? The internal fluid of these plant cells contains components that help to protect and maintain human stem cells.
Apple stem cells work by increasing the production of collagen and elastin; both of these proteins are essential for maintaining the skin’s firmness and elasticity. As we age, our collagen and elastin production decreases, which can lead to sagging and wrinkling of the skin. By boosting the production of these proteins, apple stem cells can help to keep the skin looking youthful and radiant. As it turns out, apple stem cells work just like human stem cells: they work to maintain and repair skin tissue, and they have a much longer lifespan than human cells.
Unfortunately, many corporate skin care lines combine these pure and natural apple stem cells with harsh chemicals and ingredients. According to the FDA, skincare lines are able to still market their product as “non-toxic” as long as they only contain up to 49% toxic ingredients. That’s why it is so important for you to investigate the ingredients of your skincare. Mainstream skin care lines use toxic chemicals, parabens, and phthalates to give the appearance of temporary relief from aging. But all of these dangerous ingredients are absorbed into your body and organs and could lead to cancers and other diseases.
Your skin is the largest organ of the body; the average person has eight pounds of skin! Consider your skin like a sponge that absorbs everything you put and leave on it. That’s why doctors use fentanyl skin patches to manage pain and nicotine skin patches to treat cigarette addiction. When looking for a skincare line, it is very important to find a brand that says it is “toxic-free” rather than “non-toxic.”
Over time, our skin starts to show signs of aging, including loss of elasticity, thinning, discoloration, and wrinkling. Apple stem cells target premature aging and fine lines, and they reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
While the utilization of plant stem cells contributes to the restoration of youthful skin, it is essential to recognize that they represent merely one facet among a plethora of prospective skincare ingredients. That’s why the CHARLÍS Breath of Life Oxygen Face Serum combines Malus Domestica Apple Cell Culture Extract with Perfluorodecalin to create the ultimate rejuvenating serum for your face.
In addition, plant stem cells release “messengers” such as growth factors, peptides, and proteins to help rejuvenate targeted body cells. The use of apple stem cells helps to protect skin cells from the damaging effects of daily exposure to UV rays, repair damaged tissue, promote new healthy skin cell formation, and increase the skin’s cell vitality, longevity, and elasticity. In addition, the CHARLÍS luxury skincare line is 100% Toxic Free.
Here are some of the other ingredients we use to help you look and feel your best:
ORGANIC CALENDULA OFFICINALIS FLOWER EXTRACT: Calendula Extract prevents aging in two different ways: It promotes skin tightness, which reduces day-to-day damage, and it also increases hydration within the skin, which is one of the main ways to prevent signs of aging.
UBIQUINONE: Ubiquinone is also (and perhaps more popularly) known as coenzyme Q10 or CoQ10. Applied to the skin, it can have antioxidant benefits due to its energizing effect on factors in the skin that tend to slow down with age and cumulative sun exposure.
ORGANIC CITRUS PARADISI PEEL OIL: Extracted from the peel of the grapefruit, this oil contains naturally occurring alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs) that help promote smoother, younger-looking skin by increasing the rate of cell renewal. It also contains astringent and tightening properties, and due to its potent antibacterial and antimicrobial effects, it’s the perfect ingredient to treat and protect acne-prone skin.
ORYZA SATIVA BRAN EXTRACT: Oryza sativa (rice) bran extract helps to soften skin. It is a rich source of over 100 antioxidant compounds, including vitamin E, ferulic acid, and oryzanol. The bran also contains moisturizing polysaccharides, omega-3 fatty acids, and micronutrients like calcium, selenium, phosphorus, iron, and zinc.
This article was sponsored and brought to you by CHARLÍS. We believe beauty is more than skin deep. We want you to love your skin, and the CHARLÍS line of luxury skin care products will help you feel confident in your healthy, beautiful, radiant skin. For information on how to order the best luxury skincare products on the market, please visit https://charlis.beauty/.
- 11. Schmid D, Schürch C, Blum P, Belser E, Züll F. Plant stem cell extract for longevity of skin and hair. SÖFW J. 2008;134(5):30–35. [Google Scholar]•• Connection of plant stem cells to skin and hair evidence-based literature. Schmid et al. produced stem cells of an old rare apple plant grown in Switzerland with very good storage properties, by applying plant cell culture technique. The extract of the cultured apple stem cells was obtained after plant cells lysis using high pressure homogenization and had shown multiple beneficial applications .
- Clinical trial of Malus domestica (Phytocell Tech™), a liposome encapsulated extract of cultured apple stem cells as a cosmetic ingredient has shown significant potential to reduce wrinkles in the crow’s feet area of the face . Depth of wrinkles was measured using the optical device, PRIMOS system for 3D skin surface display, and showed that the wrinkles became shallower by 8% after 2 weeks and shallower by 15% after 4 weeks.
- “Swiss apple stem cells have been shown to have anti-aging properties. They help to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and they can also help to improve skin texture and tone. This is because they promote the production of new skin cells and increase collagen and elastin production.”
- Cell regulators and their effects on collagen metabolism:  Source: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/
- The apple cell culture extract has undergone rigorous testing, demonstrating its ability to enhance skin stem cell vitality by an impressive 92% compared to untreated cells. Furthermore, clinical studies involving women with sun-damaged skin revealed significant improvements in skin firmness and density, with increases of 5.9% and 10.5%, respectively. Skin elasticity also saw a positive enhancement of 4.7%.