Now Hiring! Daily Clout is Looking For An Intern
DailyClout is seeking an intern, or student intern
We are a fast growing civic technology company with a mission to help people everywhere use legislation to understand and change the laws that affect them, by providing digital tools and creating blogs, videos, mailings and other content about democracy. We are a small team of smart, inclusive, committed and considerate people, some of whom work internationally. We are committed to helping all citizens participate in our democracy and to make an impact. It’s a great environment with a really important mission in which you can learn and grow professionally. Our customers appreciate what we are doing and helping them enjoy the best possible experience with our products and services is important and very satisfying. We are devoted to inclusiveness and diversity.
Role & Responsibilities:
You will be responsible for helping our editorial staff. The ideal candidate will be well versed in AP style, Strunk & White, have an advanced, comprehensive and robust grasp on reading comprehension and writing skills. You will be required to help with editing, copy editing, social media posts and moderation.
- Work quickly and efficiently in a remote work space
- Provide assistance to the CEO and Associate Editor
- Help monitor and review social media content, and posts
- Collaborate on press releases, and copy editing
- Work with wire distrubution account to send releases out to the press
- Work with clients, lawmakers, and the media in a high stress, fast paced environment
- Have excellent time management skills, as well as interpersonal skills
- Must be detail oriented and capable of multi-tasking
Qualified applicants will have or be in the process of obtaining experience in the following areas: journalism, political science, media relations, public relations, government affairs, or English literature.
- The ability to build rapport with our customers
- The ability to prioritize and multitask
- A positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with MailChimp, Google Docs, TikTok, SnapChat, Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, Gab, Patreon, print, and digital media
- Previous experience is a plus, but not required.
Internships will be reviewed for performance and reliability after six months. Daily Clout is growing rapidly, and we’re excited to help shape the next generation of ethical media professionals. We hire and promote from within. Apply today to become an integral part of our wonderful team.
Interested applicants should submit a resume and cover letter to: Breeauna@dailyclout.io with the subject “Internship Application”