New York DOH Renewing These Emergency Regulations
Attention New Yorkers!
New York State Department of Health is renewing a vast array of emergency regulations at its meeting on Tuesday, April 5th, including:
MASKING, QUARANTINE, and TESTING AND REPORTING
Judge Rademaker, a NYS Supreme Court judge, determined the State’s actions as “illegal, unlawful, and unconstitutional” on Jan 24th, 2022. The State is appealing and a Stay (a hold on enforcement) was granted on 1/25/22.
LET THE TYRANNICAL GOVERNOR HOCHUL AND HER DOH HENCHMEN KNOW THAT WE WON’T STAND FOR THIS ABUSIVE AND ILLEGAL FLEX OF POWER ANYMORE!
TO TAKE ACTION:
- Go here: https://www.health.ny.gov/
facilities/public_health_and_ health_planning_council/ meetings/2022-04-05/
- Click on “Codes Agenda” to see the list of emergency regulations that are up for renewal
- EMAIL YOUR WRITTEN COMMENTS TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
*DUE ON FRIDAY, APRIL 1, 2022 BY 12pm (NOON)
*Use subject: Emergency Regs Codes Committee meeting 4/5
- PLEASE CC your email to: peoplescoalitionforny@gmail.
*This allows us to track total number of comments
- COME TO THE EMPIRE STATE PLAZA, CONCOURSE LEVEL, MEETING ROOM 6 – TO SIGN IN BEFORE 10:15 a.m. to provide IN-PERSON PUBLIC COMMENT
Public Comment is extremely important because it goes into PERMANENT RECORD. The TOTAL number of comments is announced at every meeting, and shows the Committee and all New Yorkers who watch or listen that there is a large swath of people who disagree with this tyranny… and THE PEOPLE’S movement grows this way!