New Idaho Bill to Charge Those Who Administer mRNA Vaccines with Misdemeanor
- A new bill has been introduced in Idaho that would make the administration of experimental mRNA COVID-19 vaccines illegal.
- Representative Judy Boyle (R-Midvale) and Senator Tammy Nichols (R-Middleton) sponsored House Bill 154.
- Sen. Nichols introduced the new bill on the 15th of February before the House Health and Welfare Committee, according to KTVB.
- According to the bill text, “A person may not provide or administer a vaccine developed using messenger ribonucleic acid technology for use in an individual or any other mammal in this state.”
- A person who violates the bill will be guilty of a misdemeanor.
- The new legislation, if passed, would go into effect on July 1, 2023.
Please Help the DailyClout / War Room Volunteers Blow the Biggest Story of Our Lifetime Wide Open
We are shattering expectations, but we need your continued support to push truth up the algorithm, which is not just good for the book and the project but also for the conversation, forcing the criminals to be confronted. We already have the blueprint for prosecution; we just need enough people informed to demand accountability:
Also available on our website.