GAA Coalition Calls for an End to Vaccine Mandates
In the same week that the FDA just approved a 3rd dose of the Pfizer BioNTech Covid-19 vaccines for the children, without convening the vaccine advisory panel, a significant signal emerged in the fight against the corrupt, censorial government health agencies and their pharmaceutical companies.
Free to Fly – Global Aviation Advocacy Coalition Statement
Free to Fly is a medical freedom organization based in Canada. They represent thousands of aviation professionals and tens of thousands of passengers who have been denied the right to fly out of Canada based on their lack of vaccine. They’re part of the Global Aviation Advocacy Coalition, and they partner with other organizations representing liberty, medical freedom, and medical/scientific integrity.
The GAA Coalition released a powerful statement this week, signed by representatives from 14 organizations and supported by over 17,000 medical professionals and scientists. The statement covers multiple issues and concerns:
- Airline Vaccine Mandates
- Significant Numbers of Layoffs due to those Mandates
- Aviation Safety
- Vaccine-Injured Pilots
Call to Action
The statement concludes with a call to action that includes:
- An immediate end to any vaccine mandates that are still in place
- An encouraging and supportive environment for aviation professionals to report injuries or medical issues
- Thorough medical screening of all staff who work on aircrafts
- Transparency of the internal medical data of pilots whose licenses were suspended or removed for medical reasons