COVID Vaccine Mistakes Are “Undeniable”
It’s undeniable. My feeds, inboxes, and group chats are absolutely exploding with stories, data, reports, and new information, all of which point directly towards the horrible mistake of mass vaccination that global governments forced onto their populations.
And yet… they’re doubling down. The FDA and the CDC, headed by Dr. Rachelle Wolensky unanimously voted to begin vaccinating the babies, and it’s taken some time to process the decision and the wide range of reactions to it.
The FDA shockingly, but unsurprisingly, ignored dozens of safety signals and the exposure of their horribly designed and at times fraudulent clinical trials. They ignored official statements from doctors, lawyers, scientists, military personnel, aviation safety specialists, data analysts, and members of Congress. They ignored the pleas of desperate parents and community activists who took their 3 minutes of public commentary to discuss the destruction the Covid vaccines have already wrought on their families and communities.
It seems as though we’ve turned a corner into a more intense phase of this battle. Those of us on Team Reality are watching in horror as communities in the USA, the ONLY country in the world with the audacity to begin injecting babies with mRNA, launch their baby vaccine campaigns. At the same time, if you step into an alternate reality that Team Control lives in, and read the comments section of the NYT Facebook page, it’s filled with delusional, hypochondriac parents whose 2-year-olds haven’t seen the inside of a grocery store, and will literally be first on line to vaccinate their little ones. It’s a mind twist, and I’m going to try to make some sense of it by going through some of the news that’s come out since this decision took place.
Shortly after the votes were cast, a British diagnostic pathologist named Dr. Clare Craig posted a 4-minute video that breaks down the shockingly misleading nature of the Pfizer clinical trial conclusions that they achieved by manipulating their data:
- ~4,500 children were recruited for the trial. Out of those, ~3000 didn’t make it to the end of the trial. Without an explanation that alone should have rendered this trial null and void.
- They defined severe Covid as a slightly raised heart rate. There were 6 children with severe Covid in the vaccine group and only 1 in the placebo group. They ignored this data.
- They vaccinated the children and waited 3 weeks until the second dose. In those 3 weeks, 34 children got Covid from the vaccine group and only 13 children got Covid in the unvaccinated group. That’s a 30% increased chance of catching Covid in that 3 week period if they were vaccinated. They ignored this data.
- They waited 8 weeks until the next dose, during which a lot of vaccinated kids got Covid, and they ignored that.
- They waited 7 weeks until the next check-in, during which 3 children who were vaccinated got Covid, and 7 children who were unvaccinated got Covid. They used only this dataset to declare it effective, and ignored 97% of the Covid cases that had occurred from the beginning of the trial.
- They then followed the children for 2 months to check who got Covid twice. There were 12 children who got Covid twice, and 11 of them were vaccinated.
- After an additional 6 weeks, they “unblinded” the control group, which means they vaccinated the children who had gotten the placebo, destroying the possibility of comparing the groups for long term safety and efficacy.
They’re claiming this vaccine works based on 10 children, with a difference of 4 cases. They’re claiming they need an EMERGENCY use authorization, which is a complete distortion of what an EUA was actually meant for.
Dr. Craig ends off by stating that “parents should be DEMANDING that the decision makers explain themselves.” I agree.