“CAMPAIGNS”: CALL TO ACTION- California Assembly Bill 455
URGENT CALL TO ACTION:
EMAIL THE CALIFORNIA ASSEMBLY TODAY,
BEFORE TOMORROW’S COMMITTEE VOTE!
- IS LEGALIZED DISCRIMINATION.
- CREATES BARRIERS TO FUNDAMENTAL HUMAN RIGHTS.
- PERPETUATES SYSTEMIC RACISM.
- DESTROYS EQUAL PROTECTIONS IN THE LAW.
- WILL DEVASTATE BIPOC NEIGHBORHOODS.
- HURTS SMALL BUSINESS, THE ECONOMY AND PLACES CALIFORNIANS AT RISK DUE TO OVERCROWDING AND UNDERSTAFFED HEALTHCARE.
- CREATES A SEGREGATED TWO TIER CLASS SYSTEM.
-Will Require ALL employers in California to terminate current employment for unvaccinated employees, and verify that all employees are ‘fully vaccinated’. However, fully vaccinated is not legally defined, this could mean one vaccine, two, three, ten or more.
-Would require everyone 12 years and older to be fully vaccinated in order to enter any inn, hotel, motel, or lodging establishment, any restaurant, bar, cafeteria, lunchroom, lunch counter, soda fountain, or other facility principally engaged in selling food or beverages for consumption on the premises, and any motion picture house, theater, concert hall, sports arena, stadium, gym, spa, or other place of exhibition or entertainment.
-The largest cumulative demographics of unvaccinated individuals in California are: Healthcare workers, Black, Hispanic, and Minority communities. According to leaders; this is due to decades of informed consent abuse, and the historic mistrust of government within urban areas.
Please use this link to email your California Assembly TODAY!
This insidious gut and amend goes to a vote Monday August 30th, so please call and email right now, and tell them to ‘VOTE NO ON AB455’!!!