Webinar | UNRESTRICTED WARFARE: The CCP’s Ominous ‘Overseas Police Service Centers’
The CCP Institutionalizes Extraterritorial Enforcement
of Its Diktats in America
A hallmark of the Chinese Communist Party’s decades-long “Unrestricted Warfare” aimed at destroying the United States is its all-of-society character. A particularly concerning manifestation of this policy is that every overseas Chinese national, and even their descendants who were born American citizens, are expected to toe Beijing’s party line and do what they are told by the CCP – or else.
To enforce this totalitarian requirement, the Communist Chinese has for many years used its diplomatic personnel and intelligence operatives to track down, harass, intimidate, coerce and, in some cases, stealthily repatriate to China targeted individuals. (See, for example, here.) According to a new report by an Asia-focused, non-governmental organization based in Spain, Safeguard Defenders, the CCP is now creating scores of so-called “Chinese overseas police ‘service centers’“ used to terrify and, where deemed necessary, expatriate Chinese caught up in the PRC’s dragnet. In accordance with PRC national security law, even foreigners may be at risk.
This CODC webinar assesses: how building out overseas police infrastructure reinforces the CCP’s existing operations in other countries and advances Xi Jinping’s bid for global domination; the tradecraft utilized by its authorities at home and abroad to exercise control over Chinese people in foreign nations; the stunning record of compulsory removals of Chinese nationals being established by Chinese police now operating in two-dozen or more countries; the implications of allowing such centers to be established and operated here; and the likelihood that the U.S. government and others will, at best, continue to turn a blind eye toward these rogue police organizations and, at worse, go-along to get-along rather than suffer the CCP’s ire for interfering with its expanding extraterritorial reach.
- Frank Gaffney, executive chairman of the Center for Security Policy, host of Securing America with Frank Gaffney on Real America’s Voice Network, and vice-chair for the Committee on the Present Danger: China
- Lieutenant General William “Jerry” Boykin, U.S. Army (Retired): Former Deputy Under Secretary of Defense; former Commander, Delta Force – Topic: “The CCP Threat and the Role of Human Intelligence Operations in Beijing’s Unrestricted Warfare Against Us”
- Charles Sam Faddis, Former CIA Clandestine Service operations officer; author, “Beyond Repair: The Decline and Fall of the CIA” and principal, AndMagazine.com – Topic: “What ‘Service’ are the CCP’s Overseas Police ‘Service Centers’ Performing?”
- Hon. Kenneth DeGraffenreid, Captain, U.S. Navy (Retired); former Special Assistant to the President for Intelligence; former Deputy U.S. Counter-Intelligence Executive – Topic: “The CCP’s Extraterritorial Reach: A Long-running and Growing Threat to America”
- Col. Dan Gallington, USAF (Retired), former Deputy Counsel for Intelligence Policy at the Justice Department; former bi-partisan General Counsel for the Senate Intelligence Committee; former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Territorial Security – Topic: “Why Would We Allow the CCP’s Police to Endanger American Sovereignty, Security and Constitutional Rights?”
- John Guandolo, Founder, Understanding the Threat; combat veteran U.S. Marine Force Reconnaissance Officer; former FBI Special Agent and Investigator, Counterterrorism Division – Topic: “The Enemy Within: China’s Penetration of America”
- Hon. Robert Charles, Esq., Former Assistant Secretary of State for Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affairs; former U.S. Navy intelligence officer; former White House congressional counsel; author, Eagles and Evergreens; and Principal, The Charles Group – Topic: “The CCP’s Overseas Police: Undermining Law Enforcement Here and Elsewhere”