Report 66: 1,077 Immune-Mediated/Autoimmune Adverse Events in First 90 Days of Pfizer mRNA “Vaccine” Rollout, Including 12 Fatalities. Pfizer Undercounted This Category of Adverse Events by 270 Occurrences.
The War Room/DailyClout Pfizer Documents Analysis Project Post-Marketing Group (Team 1) – Joseph Gehrett, MD; Barbara Gehrett, MD; Chris Flowers, MD; and Loree Britt – wrote an important review of immune-mediated/autoimmune adverse events found in Pfizer document 5.3.6 Cumulative Analysis of Post-Authorization Adverse Event Reports of PF-07302048 (BNT162B2) Received Through 28-FEB-2021 (a.k.a., “5.3.6“). This category is comprised of the numerous diseases resulting from disordered immune attacks against tissues of any of the body’s organs. However, it excludes anaphylaxis which has its own separate report, as well as autoimmune diseases attaching nerve tissue (e.g., Guillain-Barré), which have been explored in other 5.3.6 neurological and musculoskeletal reports.
It is important to note that the adverse events (AEs) in the 5.3.6 document were reported to Pfizer for only a 90-day period starting on December 1, 2020, the date of the United Kingdom’s public rollout of Pfizer’s COVID-19 experimental mRNA “vaccine” product.
Highlights of this report include:
- Twelve immune-mediated/autoimmune adverse events were fatal.
- Of adverse events with gender specified, 77% (526) were female, and 23% (156) were male – a female to male ratio of 3.4 to 1.
- Ages of affected patients were 19% elderly, 71% adult, <1% adolescent, and 10% not reported.
- Time from vaccination to onset was given for 75% of events with a range of 24 hours to 30 days. Half started within 24 hours of injection.
- Only immune-mediated/autoimmune diseases or conditions with over 10 cases are included in Pfizer’s reporting, leaving out 270 adverse events of this type. Thus, adverse events in this category were undercounted by Pfizer.
- Adverse events in this group include:
- Hypersensitivity (which is not further defined, though it accounts for 55% of the AEs.
- Peripheral neuropathy, which often causes weakness, numbness and pain, usually in the hands and feet, and can also affect other areas and body functions including digestion, urination, and circulation.
- Pericarditis (inflammation of the lining of the heart).
- Myocarditis (immune attack against the heart muscle).
- Encephalitis (brain inflammation disorders).
- Blistering Skin disorder.
- Autoimmune disorder.
- Raynaud’s phenomenon.
- Immune rejection of transplanted organs was not mentioned whether from there being zero instances of it or, perhaps, because there were 10 or fewer instances.
Pfizer concluded, “This cumulative case review does not raise new safety issues. Surveillance will continue.” However, as of the date of this report, 25.5 months after the completion of Pfizer’s post-marketing analysis, no additional safety data has been released to the public.
p1 Post-Marketing Autoimmune micro report
p2 Post-Marketing Autoimmune micro report
8 replies added
My healthy 33year old son dropped from a seizure and has been diagnosed with Limbic encephalitis after Pfizer shot (220 days after). If there is anything you know to help heal him please respond.
I recommend contacting The Wellness Company. TWC’s doctors are great a treating vaccine injuries. https://www.twc.health/pages/wellness-virtual-care
Hello Traci, I’m so sorry to hear of your son’s illness. The only thing I know of that appears to be helping is glutathione, it detoxes the liver for sure, I can give you further information if you like.
Ruth . UK
Traci, Amy, Ruth :
Anti-Cancer/Anti-Inflammatory Red Pepper Capsules ( heat units of 100,000 ) :is what I’ve used to eliminate a tumor.
And there is that PRAYER thing, to ready oneself for his TRANSITION.
Fasting may help. Damaged cells are broken down and stem cells are produced.
Go online to FLCCC (Front line Covid-19 Critical Care alliance is a group of physicians and former journalists), strong advice about treating adverse effects.
There’s a number of things one can do to start to diminish the levels of sprike proteins in our bodies and to help combat the impact of Graphene oxide both of which stem from jabs.
. Nattokinase, an enzyme that has been found to break down spike proteins.
Fasting intermittently, atleast 16-18 hours fast at a time kills off old damaged cells and creates new ones.
Ivermectin, a course of which goes a long way to treating someone loaded with spike proteins. Give your son multivitamins, bits C,D and zin and iron. Magnesium. Also quercetin supplements, astaxanthin supplements and milk thistle supplements or tea from milk thistle seeds ground.
Drink Pine needle tea but also get him to put pine needle oil mixed with a carrier oil in his bath. Then in another bath he can mix epsom salts, benzonite clay and bicarbonate/baking soda to help draw out toxins that way. The pine oil and teas contain suramin which is considered amongst some immunolgists and virologists to be like an antidote and has treated African sleeping disease and some other nasty illnesses that were otherwise hard to treat. I recommend the above suggestions to fully detox in every way possible ..for the ivermectin you would need to buy this online, I use a friend of a friend’s site for mine https://covidmedsuk.org/home
However you would need to search the flcc site for vaccine detox for dosages of ivermectin but a few weeks of that should really hekptalomg with the Nattokinase and other supplements. I would use an uncensored broswer like duckduckgo to get detox info. I really hope your son will be ok and make a full recovery and live a happy normal life. I use the suggestions above for myself and my partner. Prayers for you and your family …also please consider the fasting it’s amazing also for health, Vax detox, repairing damage done etc ❤️